Dr. Siddharth Srivastav
- Position :Genetic counselor and scientist
Ph.D, Biochemistry, The M.S University of Baroda, India, https://www.msubaroda.ac.in/
- First authored research paper presented at the First International Conference on Phosphate Solubilizing Microbes, 2002 (Salamanca, Spain). Published as book chapter, 2007, Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences, Vol 102 ISBN:978-1-4020
- University Grants Commission (UGC) research fellow to undertake advanced research leading to D. UGC provided fellowship, contingency for research related expenditure and departmental assistance. 1997-2003
Master of Science (M.Sc), Biochemistry, The S University of Baroda, India, https://www.msubaroda.ac.in/
- . 91.99 percentile, All India Rank- 253, in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted jointly by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc (Indian Institute of Science).
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Biochemistry, Gujarat University, India https://www.gujaratuni ac.in/
- Won U Shah Gold medal for ranking first in Biochemistry, among 60+ students at C.U. Shah College of Science, 1994
- National Scholarship, Gujarat University, India, 1995-1996.
The fellowship carried a cash prize for securing 2nd position in Biochemistry, Gujarat University
- Nirmal R, Siddharth S, Gaurav G, Heena A. Lung Adenocarci noma with de novo EGFR L858R and MET exon 14 skipping mutation responding to combined Geftinib and Capmatinib. Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (IJMPO}, Manuscript Accepted. 2020.
- J. Aitsebaomo:f:, S. Srivastava:f:, et al. :f:Co first author, equal contribution “Recombinant human interleukin-11treatment enhances collateral vessel growth after femoral artery ligation11 Arteriosclerosis, Thromobosis and Vascular Biology, 10 Nov 18.
- Jha, S. Srivastava, et al.”The inflammasome sensor, NLRP3, regulates CNS inflammation and demyelination via caspase-1 and IL-18.Journal of Neuroscience, 2010 Nov 24;30(47):15811-20. *Commentary on this article in Nature Sci/Bx 3(47); doi:10.1038/scibx.2010.1415 Published online Dec. 9, 2010
- Srivastava* and A. de Silva. “Characterization of Borrelia burgdorferi aggregates 11 2009, Vector Borne and Zoonotic Diseases, 9(3): 323-329 Corresponding author*
- Srivastava and A. de Silva. 11 Reciprocal Expression of ospA and ospC in Single Cells of Borrelia burgdorferi11 2008, Journal of Bacteriology, 190: 3429-3433.
- Srivastava et al. “Efficacy of organic acid-secreting bacteria in solubilization of rock phosphate in acidic alfisol11 2007, Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences, Springer, Vol. 102, p 117-124, ISBN: 978-1-4020-4019.
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology (JMCC).
- Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation.
- Vector-borne and Zoonotic Diseases
- Journal of Vector Ecology
- Microbiology Insights
- Memorias do Institute Oswaldo Cruz
Invited Talks & Conference:
More than 20 talks & conference proceedings