In our daily normal life, if we face any kind of unwanted illness like brain tumour,our world becomes shattered. This can have various effects on mental health and daily life, but with the proper on-time treatment you can get rid of this illness. So don’t get scared about it. Let’s have a clear idea about the brain tumour, its symptoms, treatments, and how V Care Cancer Center can help you.
What is a brain tumour?
A brain tumor is an abnormal mass of cells that forms in the brain.Brain tumors can happen in various parts of the brain, including the brain tissue, the meninges, the cranial nerves, and the pituitary or pineal glands.
Types of brain tumours:.
Brain tumours can be either benign (non-cancerous) or malignant(cancerous). Benign tumours don’t spread, but they can cause problems by pressing on nearby structures. Malignant tumours are aggressive, can invade surrounding tissues, and may spread to other parts of the body.
The reason behind a brain tumor is still unknown, still there are some factors why brain tumours can happen and the factors are :
- Family history: Having a family history of brain tumours may slightly increase the risk of developing a tumour.
- Genetic conditions: Certain genetic disorders, can increase the risk of having a brain tumour.
- Gender: certain types of brain tumours, such as meningiomas are most commonly found in females, while other types of gliomas are slightly more common in males.
- Exposure to radiation: Previous radiation treatments to the head used to treat another type of cancer or medical condition can increase the risk of brain tumours.
The symptoms of a brain tumor may depend on its size, location, and rate of growth.
But the most common symptoms are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Losing feeling, or movement in an arm or leg.
- Headache or pressure in the head which is worse in the morning.
- Trouble with balance
- Feeling very tired.
- Confusion in every single matter.
- Speech problems.
- Seizures, especially if there is no history of seizures.
- Feeling very hungry and gaining weight.
The treatment options for a brain tumour depend on many factors, like the type, size, location, as well as the patient’s overall health.
The primary treatments can be:
- Surgery: removal of the tumour surgically is often the first line of treatment if it can be safely removed without making any other damage to critical brain areas.
- Chemotherapy: High-energy radiation, is used to target and kill cancer cells. It can be used before or after cancer surgery or as the main type of treatment to remove the tumour.
- Targeted therapy: Drugs that specifically target certain abnormalities in cancer cells may be used, especially where the tumor has specific genetic mutations.
- Immunotherapy: This treatment helps stimulate the immune system and attack cancer cells.
How can V Care Cancer Center help you?
For the treatment of brain tumours, it’s important that the patient will discuss their specific situation with their doctor. At V Care Cancer Center we provide one of the well known treatments for cancer under the same roof. We have a special tumor board with renowned doctors all over from India. If you want to get checked with our doctors then you can book an appointment online as well as you can directly visit our clinic. Don’t be afraid of cancer, let’s get the proper treatment from V Care Cancer Center and live a happy life!